- Each participating home will be required to obtain an individual permit. PERMITS MUST BE OBTAINED IN PERSON. There is no longer an online option. Permits are issued at any branch of the Dallas Public Library. Please bring your water bill.
- The first permit each year is free and each subsequent permit is $25.
- Once you have obtained your permit, please advertise your individual sale on the City of Dallas website, garagesale.dallascityhall.com. There is no charge to do this and it will help advertise the event.
- The neighborhood sale hours will be Saturday, April 25th from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. You may extend the hours and days of your sale beyond this time. However, we will only provide signs for Saturday.
- There is a limit of two (2) garage sales at a premise during any twelve (12) month period and each sale may not exceed more than three (3) consecutive calendar days in length.
- One sign is allowed upon the lot where the sale is taking place. If your sale isn’t obvious from the street please post a personal sign in your yard. Signs placed on medians, public property or utility poles are illegal.
- LSNA will advertise the event online in several places. Friday evening we will place signs around the perimeter of the neighborhood and remove them Saturday afternoon. If your home is on one of these corners and you do not wish to have a sign in your yard, please let me know so that we can find another location.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.